Main features of Flange Insulation Gasket Kit
The material of Flange Insulation Gasket Kit uses high-strength, glass fiber reinforced epoxy resin laminate, laminated on a stainless steel core. This provides the strength of traditional metal gaskets while maintaining complete electrical insulation between the flange faces. The sealing groove is processed to penetrate the insulating material of the laminate and into the stainless steel core, thereby providing a firm foundation for the seal, allowing the seal to enter and break the inherent potential leakage path of the glass laminate. A spring-driven Teflon inner surface seal is installed in the dovetail seal groove to provide a reliable seal.
Extremely reliable sealing and insulation solutions for all critical services. Sealed and insulated at all pressures including API 15000 psi service level.
The main features of the Flange Insulation Gasket Kit from Kammprofile Gaskets Suppliers:
1. It can withstand large bending moments, vibration, temperature, and pressure cycle conditions
2. Pressure activated seals provide highly reliable sealing and eliminate costly leaks
3. It can match any flange specifications (ANSI, API, MSSP, BS, DIN, AS, OTHERS)
4. Designed to withstand corrosive environments
Application of Flange Insulation Gasket Kit
1. Limit the scope and cost of cathodic protection current to only those pipelines that need to be protected from the main cathodic protection system
2. "Split" the long pipeline into a unique cathodic protection system
3. Isolate the pipeline to ensure that cathodic protection or stray current will not cause increased corrosion or danger
4. Isolate piping systems with dissimilar metals
5. Eliminate static charge transfer during oil unloading or oil loading operations at oil storage stations